Paneer is my favorite and in fact i can have them at any time of day. Out of all paneer dishes my one of the favorites is paneer tikkas. I have tried many version of paneer tikkas but never tried Paneer Hariyali Tikka. So yesterday decided to make them and they turn out just perfect crisp from outside and soft from inside.
So here goes the recipe hope you all enjoy it.
- 250 gm paneer cubed
- 1 cup each of mint and coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp each of mango powder, red chili powder, corriander powder,garam masala and a pinch of asafoetida.
- 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tbsp hung curd.
- !/2 a lemon juice
- 1 tsp each of gram flour and corn flour.
- Cubed veggies like capsicum onion and tomato (de seed)
- 1 tbsp oil
First make a paste by adding coriander,mint, green chili, corn flour, gram flour, ginger garlic paste and all the spices into a fine paste. Than add in this paste along with curd into cubed paneer and veggies let this marinate for some time.
After some time heat a non stick pan add in oil and fry the paneer first. Once its golden brown remove it and add in the veggies.Saute them a little. Than again add in the paneer and mix it with veggies.Squeeze half a lemon and serve hot as a snack or starter.